A four-day training course ,,Charted Management Institute“ was held from 7 to 10 of May 2018 at the Holiday Inn Hotel in the framework of the project "Support to the development capacity of strategic management and European integration in the MoI of the Republic of Serbia" financed by the Swedish Government, implemented by IMG.
This course is level 5 qualification in Leadership and Management cand is designed to develop the skills of managers. They aim is to develop personal management capabilities, make effective use of information in decision-making, operations and the development of the skills in managing people.
LEVEL 5 QUALIFICATIONS IN LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENTMay 7-10 2018
Lecturer James Levold
• An experienced coach/mentor, trainer and consultant
• A qualified assessor and internal verifier having worked with the UK’s CMI and Institute of Leadership and Management and with University of Belgrade on CMI programmes
• Developed and delivered multiple programmes for Ministry of Interior since 2012
• A qualified journalist and teacher and experienced writer of training materials
• A former manager of a group of 10 people and a business owner /manager for the last 5 years
• Worked with both the private and public sector; from multinationals to the SME sector