In the framework of the project “Supporting the strategic management and EU integration capacity development of the Serbian Ministry of Interior” three modules for two groups of the course ,,Human resource Management Performance Management” were held in Belgrade during January and February 2020.
• New Public Management, Public Administration Reform – International and European Experiences and Standards
• The Serbian System of Evaluation of Police Officers and other Employees
• Linking Individual Performance to Organisation and Unit Objectives: The U-Shape Model
• Defining Proper Organisation and Unit Objectives: Build a Solid Foundation for Performance Management
• Individual Objectives, Performance Standards and Assessment of Performance
• Appraisal Talks: Provide and Take Benefit from Feedback
• Handling Difficult Situations, Conflicts and Complaints
Stefan Friedrichs has a profound knowledge and skill set in public sector transformation. Furthermore he has a comprehensive knowledge of HR Management and development and specific methods such as training needs analysis, performance evaluation, training of trainers and leadership development. Additionally he is an excellent moderator and facilitator, especially with a track record and skill set in conflict management. Stefan Friedrichs is qualified in network and policy analysis as well as in strategic communication. He holds a Master of Public Administration and Master of Business Administration, a postgraduate Diploma in Systems Thinking in Practice and is a certified coach.
Vladimir has been engaged in number of projects to work on functional reviews, process mapping and business process analysis, Human Resource Development including job analysis, job description and job evaluation, job classification, recruitment and selection and in projects about payment systems. He holds a university degree in Engineer of organizational sciences.