In the framework of the project “Supporting the strategic management and EU integration capacity development of the Serbian Ministry of Interior” three modules for two groups of the course ,,Human resource Management Performance Management” were held in Belgrade during October 2020.
• New Public Management, Public Administration Reform – International and European Experiences and Standards
• The Serbian System of Evaluation of Police Officers and other Employees
• Linking Individual Performance to Organisation and Unit Objectives: The U-Shape Model
• Defining Proper Organisation and Unit Objectives: Build a Solid Foundation for Performance Management
• Individual Objectives, Performance Standards and Assessment of Performance
• Appraisal Talks: Provide and Take Benefit from Feedback
• Handling Difficult Situations, Conflicts and Complaints